We have recently employed a part-time Children’s Worker. Due to a slight disability in her dominant hand, she is entitled to a support worker funded by the DWP. We are looking to employ someone for a minimum of 6 hours per week (possibly up to 12 hours) to support her in her role.
The support worker will need to:
- be willing to work with children
- obtain (through us) the relevant DBS and Safeguarding clearance
- be able to undertake basic administrative tasks of producing rotas, sending emails, etc
- be willing to undertake preparation of craft activities for children
- be willing to move light furniture, e.g. folding tables and chairs
- be willing to store away or remove equipment from cupboards and other storage
Work will be based at St Luke’s W12 (for the minimum 6 hours), and across various sites to extend this for up to 12 hours (in which case, own transport is an advantage).
Working hours are variable but must include 9am-11.30am most Sundays.
Rate of pay negotiable.
This might suit a student, a part-time student, or a non-working parent; though all applications will be considered.
To apply, express interest or submit a query, please contact us.